Thursday, October 7, 2010

Are you ready for Venus Retrograde?

From October 8th – November 18th and Venus is in Scorpio mainly until 7th January 2011.
As it is in Scorpio – ask yourself whether there are any control issues in your relationships?
Are you bossy and domineering or is your partner? Do you have possessive feelings?
Do you trust your lover?
It's a time to step back and take a look at what you love and what you value.

Where it is transiting in your chart will show which area of life will be most affected for you.

For example – in your 1st house it will force you to look at yourself, what your needs are, whether you need to make some changes in your appearance
In your 2nd house – you will be forced to look at your values, what is important to you, how you earn your money, are you satisfied
In your 4th house – time to reevaluate family relationships, maybe issues from the past come up for attention, maybe endings, completions
In your 5th house – analyse a romantic connection you have
In your 9th house – look at what your beliefs are, maybe adjust them – not be too narrow-minded, opening up more to the universe
In your 10th house – rethink your career and your life direction – are you working in something that you love or not, is there deception in your workplace? Endings?

In my own chart this retrograde is in my fourth house of home, family, roots, security – and close to natal Neptune – forcing me to look at my relationships – I moved to a new area and I don’t know anyone – and the people who were friends with me seem to have dropped off the face of the earth and I am having to decide what relationships I want and where I am in my life. I am starting over again.

Some relationships may end, some relationships may begin.

Venus retrograde can bring things to you, it can take things from you

Same with your finances – some new opportunities may come, some may disappear.


If you want to know where it is in your chart and how it will affect you, send me a question for USD$25.00 on my website: http://www.yourastrologysigns.com

No comments: