Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dare I Ask the Astrologer?

Dare I Ask the Astrologer???
The differences between a Psychic and an Astrologer.

My whole life is falling apart – how am I supposed to pick out just ONE question???

But here’s the deal…if you look carefully there usually is ONE question that concerns you more than anything else. That’s the question you should be asking.

Try to ask a specific question, the more specific your question is, the more specific an answer I can give you. If you ask me “am I ever going to find my one true love in this lifetime?” While you may think that is a specific question it really is not. Astrology can tell you the dates that you will have opportunities to meet a partner, but you are the only one who can know if this is going to be your one true love after you meet that person.

While I am sympathetic to the catharsis a client feels in detailing everything that’s been happening in their lives for the last 100 years, in actuality it causes more misunderstandings than helping the situation.

I often get people asking me:
What is my future partner going to look like or be like?
Where am I going to meet him or her?
And will I be loved just for me?
And while I would love to be able to answer those kinds of questions, they are more for a psychic than an astrologer.

I can tell you what your windows of opportunity will be for a romantic relationship to start, I can tell you what kind of person you would be suited to and should be looking for, but I can’t tell you if this kind of person is the ONE you are actually going to meet and marry.

I can tell you when it’s likely that you would marry and whether you would be compatible with this partner, and what each others strengths and weaknesses are, where you would complement each other, what areas would bring discord, but I can’t tell you whether or not you will be loved for yourself or whether you will meet someone at a cocktail party having a champagne toast.

As an astrologer I can tell you whether or not your aspects are favourable for getting a job. What I cannot tell you is where you are going to get that job or if you are going to get along with your coworkers and your boss.

I can tell you where your talents lie, what your strengths are, whether or not you will be dealing with situations involving family members, romantic relationships, friendships and the public, but it may not be possible to pinpoint exactly what those particular problems are going to be.

It may not be possible to give you a specific date for an event but rather a range that shows when something is going to start and when something is going to end.

Here are some examples of good questions to ask the astrologer:

Where do my talents lie?
What career would best suit me?
I’m thinking of becoming a day trader – will I be successful?
Do I have aspects that show that I am lucky?
When will my finances improve?
Is this a good time to move?
My boyfriend just dumped me for another woman – will I get him back?
My brother-in-law wants me to invest in his company. He said he will make me a junior partner. Shall I do it?
I’ve been on my own for so many years now – am I ever going to meet someone?
My husband died 6 months ago and my sons and daughter in law want me to sell my house and move in with them. Should I do it?
I’ve always wanted to be self-employed, but my partner wants me to have a job with a regular paycheck. Should I take a chance and start my own business anyway?
I’ve just met someone and I feel as though I am in love with them – will this be a long-lasting relationship?
I don’t know whether to leave my marriage or whether to have an affair and stay in my marriage. What do my aspects show?
I want to be in a committed relationship – but all my relationships don’t seem to last. Will I ever be in a committed relationship?
My daughter gave birth last month and she wants to go back to work. She wants me to take care of her new baby. I’ve already raised 5 of my own children – should I be taking this one on too?
Nothing has gone right for me for the last couple of years – when will things improve?
I graduated over 2 years ago and I cannot seem to find a job in my field. Should I keep on looking or should I go back to school and train for something else?
My husband was paying my school tuition and he just walked out on me last week and said he won’t pay for my schooling any more. I have one more year to go – does it look like I’ll get the money to finish?
Am I destined to spend the rest of my life alone, or will I find a partner?
I’ve always enjoyed singing and the arts – could I make this into a successful career?
I’ve just written a book – am I going to get published?
Is this a good time for me to start my own business?

Pick ONE question for USD$25.00 and I will be glad to answer it in an email of up to 150 words.

Even though it’s human nature to want to explore the answers further, I would be glad to answer your remaining questions either with a Mini-reading a half hour reading or a full reading or another question for $25.00.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: