Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What are you doing with Your Cardinal Climax?

The Cardinal Climax brings you opportunities - the rest is up to you to take those opportunities and to make them work for you.

I have the Cardinal Climax hitting my 10th house of career. I didn't need to make the changes I am making in my career. I could have just let my whole career path be shaken up and buffeted around by the winds of change. Instead, I chose to look at this as an opportunity to make my career more exciting. Instead of limiting myself to making appointments in person and waiting for people to show up at my house, I chose to stop doing readings that way and to try other avenues that satisfied a more basic need.
I chose to start something new with offering astrology questions for $25.00 each - I chose to start recording cds and dvds and offer them online.

I am choosing to start researching ways in which to offer online classes, video conferencing of astrology coaching, and making ebooks and on astrology and finance available to the public.I'm also writing some exciting new astrological reports on subjects like the Mayans and 2012, relationships, vocation and career, past lives to name but a few.

You can choose to see the squares and oppositions in your chart as limitations or you can choose to see those same squares and oppositions in your chart as opportunities for growth.

I choose to see mine for growth.

How do you choose to see yours?

No comments: